Porcelain tile is the best selection in the market when providing customers with the most ideal flooring tile. You might actually need to compel your clients to spend on it even if you already have a knowledge of porcelain tiles. Continue reading to provide your customers with different selling points the reason tile is more valuable.
Note, Allfloors Carpet One is the Best Flooring Company in Miami. Their Showroom has hundreds of designs in Hardwood and Porcelain wood Tiles. Visit there website today.
Porcelain tile offers a high-level adaptable design, to begin with. It is suitable for both domestic and commercial purposes. It also offers different styles and appearance that do not only copy natural stones, but also get inspirations from clothing, leather, and other animal materials.
Another advantage of employing porcelain is its long life expectancy. Tile floors can last for an entire existence without deterioration compared to Carper, laminate or vinyl floors. Ensure you inform your clients the level of durability of this product because only a handful of individuals are aware of the strength and the stain and water-resistant property of this product compared to other floor types.
Require minimum maintenance.
Porcelain tile floors are hypoallergenic and require minimum maintenance. It is the most ideal selection for those who are on a tight schedule or suffer from one allergy. Tile does not promote insects, bugs, germs, mold and other bacteria and also require very simple cleaning procedure. You can simply mop or sweep any dirt that is swapped in from outside.
Clients that are particularly choosy can also attest to the innumerable advantages derivable from porcelain tiles which include its adaptability, long life expectancy, minimal maintenance, and hypoallergenic features.
All Floors take pride in being the top distributor of porcelain tile flooring throughout the United States. We provide a massive collection of tile flooring designs with special green options. You can contact us by mail or through our social media platforms if you require additional information about purchasing our products for your clients.
Streak-less Floor cleaning techniques
The newly installed tiles on your floor look so fresh that you can eat upon them, but after a few moments or probably some weeks, your kid will begin to run around in the house. Out of nowhere, sand, grass, and even mud have been littered everywhere on your beautiful floor, by your dog. The cold truth is once that final tile has been laid, life continues, but you need to really need to find out how to properly maintain and tidy up your tiles if you want to keep it looking fresh always.
You need a reliable technique that will guide you regardless if it is your kitchen porcelain tile floor or your bathroom’s streak prone glass tile.
How Ceramic Tile Floor Can Be Maintained.
Ceramic tiles are ordinarily tough against dust and dirt, but have zero resistance to bluntness. Ceramic floor tiles can easily lose their brilliance when dirt and debris are scraped off them. DIY Network recommends washing ceramic floors with detergent and hot water subsequent to using hydrogen peroxide for purging when tainted with tea or coffee. Club soda together with water for stovetop cooking stains. However, overall cleaning should be carried out at least once a month.
• Vacuum cleaner
• Chamois rag or mop
• Clean water
1. Clean the floor with a broom or a vacuum cleaner.
2. Add a ratio 1 to 4 of detergent and water in a bucket.
3. Then insert the rag or mop into the bucket to get rid of the dust and the particles.
4. Regularly change the water to prevent abandoning deposits of streaks.
Methods of cleaning porcelain tile floors.
One of the long-lasting floors that can be selected is the porcelain tile. People also select porcelain tiles for several reasons as it is also available in various sizes, colors, and models. You need to make sure the true color of a neutral concrete design porcelain tile is maintained if that’s what you use by regularly cleaning it. Bob Vila, a home professional suggests that porcelain tiles should be swept twice every week and mopped once monthly.
• Vacuum cleaner
• Soft dull broom
• ¼ cup of vinegar
• Sponge Mop
• 2 gallons of clean water
• Microfiber towel or cloth
1. Tidy up the porcelain floor with the broom
2. Vacuum every leftover debris with the brush attachment.
3. Include water and the white vinegar in a bucket.
4. Apply the solution on the floor with the sponge mop and simultaneously, rinse with some clean water.
5. You can then drag the towel under your feet or use the microfiber cloth with your hands and feet on the ground, this is a very hard job but it will be done only once a month.
Travertine Tile Floor Cleaning Procedure.
UseNaturalStone.org indicated that tile floors having stones like Travertine demands cleaning items that have the correct amount of pH especially solutions with a considerable amount of acidity. This makes Travertine receptive to vinegar and bleaching cleaning products. Using a broom can also ruin travertine considering the bristles and the particles that will be stuck between them which can scrape and damage the stone. Ensure that Travertine floor is mopped every week to keep it dust-free and shiny.
1 tablespoon of dish cleanser
A gallon of clean, warm water
1. Use the dust mop to remove every abrasive particle on the Travertine tile floor
2. Include the dish cleanser in clean warm water and mix in a bucket.
3. Drop the sponge mop, a sponge or a mop into the mixture and wring dry before using it to mop the floor. Travertine only requires to be a little damp and not entirely wet.
4. Repeat the first and second step to eliminate particles.
5. Now dry the floor with the towel.
Glass Tile Floor cleaning procedure.
Glass tiles are commonly used in the two majorly utilized rooms in a home, the kitchen, and bathroom. Fortunately, glass is not permeable, which implies that stain molds can’t be developed and absorbed but can easily have streaks. Therefore, extra care is required to keep the glass tile floor neat and shiny.
• Vacuum cleaner
• A multipurpose soap or a solution of vinegar and water.
• Dry cloth free from lint
• Spray bottle.
1. Remove any abrasive particle from the glass tile floor using a vacuum cleaner.
2. You can either make water and vinegar solution in a spray bottle by almost filling up the bottle with the clean lipid water and include a few tablespoons of vinegar and swirl to mix or use the multipurpose soap.
3. Spray the glass floor with your preferred mixture and contrary to travertine, glass tiles are equipped for soaking so you might end up finishing an entire bottle.
4. To achieve a floor free from streaks, allow the mixture to rest on the floor for about 10 minutes before using the lint-free cloth to wipe it dry.
Marble Floor Cleaning Procedures.
Marbles can naturally absorb wines and any other cringe stain due to its porous nature. Always ensure that you immediately wipe off any spillage whenever it occurs. Marbles also react with acidic mixtures, therefore, avoid cleaners with vinegar and particularly lemon juice. In any case, you should carry out these monthly deep cleaning procedures to achieve a streak-less marble floor.
• Clean water
• Dust Mop
• A phosphate-free or neutral cleaner
• Soft cloth
• Mop or spray bottle
1. Use the dust mop to clear particles and dirt.
2. You can either create your own water and phosphate-free solution in a spray bottle by swirling to mix or simply use a neutral pH cleaner.
3. Spray the floor with your preferred solution, but ensure that the marble floor is not too wet.
4. Distribute your preferred cleaner all around the floor with a sponge mop.
5. Then wipe the floor dry carefully using a dry cloth.
High-level Cleaning Techniques for Floor Tiles.
A couple of floors need complex cleaning techniques due to their light colors and inability to properly conceal dust and particles, or have a stain enduring grout line, or with a light color. Fortunately, these unavoidable situations can be easily handled with very little work.
Etching is a bluntness spot discovered on the natural stone tiles which occur as a result of acidic liquids and foods. The stability of the stone decreases if subjected to too much acidity which can result in a long-lasting deterioration. However, the etched tile can still be easily restored. For instance, on a marble tile floor, a dry #0000 steel wool pad can be used to easily remove the spots. You can also request the help of an expert in restoring the former brilliance of the stone if this doesn’t work.
Nonetheless, your solid option is to always take the important safety measures to avoid etching initially. You can apply a dissolvable seal to the marble floor or Travertine which needs to be applied regularly to preserve its efficiency. You will be able to maintain the brilliance of your stones by cleaning and sealing your stone.
Refresh the grout lines.
Grouts are birthed from the flooring. Brunts are gotten from every step that is taken on it because it easily absorbs dirt, grease and any other stain. However, hard work is regularly required to ensure the grout and the general floor is tidy and looks clean. Create a mixture of water and baking soda and carefully rub on the grout lines and allow It to stay throughout the night before scrubbing with a nylon brush. Also, apply a silicone-based sealer in every area to avoid the development of gunks and wine stains in the future.
Having adequate knowledge about the cleaning procedures of your floor tiles will ensure that your house looks fresh at all times and also give you a feeling of serenity in any life situation and you will always be prepared to handle any mess.